The aesthetic RENOLIT ALKORDESIGN system
The RENOLIT ALKORDESIGN system combines the aesthetic appearance of a metal roof (zinc, copper or aluminium) with the benefits of a pliable synthetic roof.
The RENOLIT ALKORDESIGN system consists of two elements.
The standard RENOLIT ALKORPLAN F PVC-P-based waterproofing membranes from the RENOLIT ALKORDESIGN range form the basis.
These pliable, thermoplastic roofing membranes, reinforced with woven polyester, are available as standard in 20-metre rolls with a width of 1.05 m and thickness of 1.5 mm.
The extruded RENOLIT PVC-P profiles are welded onto the membranes with hot air.
The RENOLIT ALKORDESIGN profile is available in two different dimensions:
- The "large" profile with dimensions of 3.5 by 2.5 cm is available with a length of 3 m in packs of 40.
- The "x-large" profile with dimensions of 7 by 5 cm is available with a length of 3 m in packs of 20.
The RENOLIT ALKORDESIGN system has been specially developed as an aesthetically pleasing waterproofing solution for roofs of all possible geometries (horizontal, vertical, pitched, flat, undulating, etc.), , whether simple or complex.
The RENOLIT ALKORDESIGN system is used throughout the world in both new construction and renovation projects.
What are the benefits of the RENOLIT ALKORDESIGN system ?
- Flexibility of the roof system
- Low requirements upon the roof structure
- Low weight
- Little or no noise nuisance