Manufacturing process to produce finished parts as door panels, parcel shelves, trunk liners, boots, load floors, back seats and pillars with fast cycles, high efficiency and easy implementation.
The equipment is composed by an infrared oven and a press.
- One-step process
- High formability
- Can join different covering materials (vinyl, TPO, TPU, TPE, fabric, non-woven, etc.)
- Glue free
- Different type of cutting
- Can obtain very deep drawn shapes
- Dimensional stability of the finished part
- Inserts made of various materials (plastic and ferrous brackets, metal bar, etc.)
- Fast cycle
- Simple tooling
- 100% recyclable